Blogger Backgrounds

3.10.2010

finally~ is 2MORO!

Posted by rachel at 10.3.10
yea
is tomorrow~
here i come--my spm result... (cant wait for it)

i pick some of my friend's status on fb to show how they react bout 2moro...

Navien: best of luck for tommorow.. a piece of printed paper that will determine out future... what a power!

Dorithy: will be op9 starting from now..pliz dun text me tomolo n dun ever ask my result..tq so much..!to all spm leavers..may god bless us all..n hear our prayers..

Byron: If there is no expectation, there will be no disappointment! Good luck 2009 SPM leavers :)

Lawrence: Good luck guys! Tml is our big day. Don't worry and don't be nervous but remember to pray hard and hope for the best. Our God is an awesome God, He is faithful. Trust in Him to bless you with results that you'd wished for, or even better. And guys, remember. We win, we praise Him; we lose, we praise Him too. May everyo...ne of us have a broad smile on our faces when we received our results. God bless us all! Cheers. =]

Louis: Ar-.- Count down 13 hours ...FEELING NERVOUS LIKE HELL -.-

Ashley: Hey if everyone is cool with their results tomorrow, want to go for lunch? ^.^

Su Ee: tomolo is either heaven or hell !!

Kae: 2morow is my lucky days???

Ella: Wat in my mind now only SPM RESULT!!!!

Jackson: What's gonna be my lucky number tomorrow?

Shing Mei: " So don't worry about tomorrow .Tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Mathew 6:34 Unload your worries and burden to God, He knows what is the best for you...all you can do is, just trust in Lord, He, will make a way...

Christina: tml take result le....game over soon...haih...my bm...

Kiet: Dear God, i hav worked hard, i really did...i pray to u, take away my nervousness, give me peace of mind, n may i glorify ur name with my result...into ur hands i surrender my everything...bless us, my lord...

Lester: tml will be a gg.com dayy,,,

Shu Fei: spm.... good grades plz....

lastly, rachel: everything will be fine, i trust u, trust my Lord n i trust myself.....



just from rachel

3 comments:

X-Sky on March 10, 2010 at 10:59 PM said...

rachel!!!! :(
i go chg my shoutout now!

theboyy on March 11, 2010 at 6:54 PM said...

hahaha a good and interesting post!

rachel on March 11, 2010 at 10:29 PM said...

thx lk~

Post a Comment