Blogger Backgrounds

4.21.2011

last day in kml n our farewell dinner

Posted by rachel at 21.4.11
last paper-- chemistry!! once we pass up our last paper, we are no longer a student of matriculation... we are officially break n free from kml! after than we need to pack our thing n leave there... my roommate went to sent me and help me carry my luggage...even all my roommate出动still not enough my 7 big and small bag... and also my bucket... too many thing need to bring back...
thx for my roommate and my neighbour.... i will miss u guys... for sur
e... take care ya... and do miss me a lot.. keep in touch through facebook... ^^

*where's muya!*


haiya, hard to express my feeling in english, i type chinese la... first of all, bye bye kml!

i'm staying at BETA Service apartment... quite nice because all the thing is prepared... thx to our organiser-simon! he do a lot of thing-- fetch us, arrange this n that, decide the activity... u help us a lot... thank you 하드...
(why i'm type in eng again... lol)

下午,我们交上离开学校的form... 就出去了...去了uk帮忙别人寄东西...去理发店弄头发,搞到我们大迟到(对不起主席T.T)... 之后用飞快的速度冲回apartment换衣服,准备什么的。我们迟到快一个钟,错过了赞美时光,也没见到包牧师...

不过我们拍了很多照片哦。还有很多人的分享。舍不得,不过miss soon说要学会舍得...

with hie jing*

hie ying*

our apartment*

opps*

i like this*

ohya, rachel in high heel!*


last last last, to all my dear friends, u guys create a lot of memory for me within this one year. i'm glad to meet u all at here... hope u guys will going well in ur future... love u all, and miss u!

ciao


Just from rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment