Blogger Backgrounds

1.13.2011

i'm back

Posted by rachel at 13.1.11
long long time didn't update my blog le...
sorry...
juz now finish my ups (ujian pertengahan semester.. of coz now is semester 2!)
so tat's mean there are no more ups of matric for me in my life... yes!

erm... actually the question is quite easy. the problem is my CARELESS mistake!!!!! arggggg
for bio... i lost 4 or 5 marks...
for maths i also lost 4 or 5 marks... i hate the significant figure!
for last paper chemistry... no comment... haha

at least i try my best to get a better mark..
tis is wad i learn from the previous examination (pra ups... i did badly for tat T.T)
giv thanks for wad our lovely god had giv us...
i love Him.. wink~
thx father =)

nn now i cant go home (sibu) because i'm going back during chinese new year!
cant wait for that...woohoo~
emm,, i still hav to stay here for 3 days before i join church fellowship to hav my vacation at KK, sabah... yeah.... so, now i'm going to spend my time to update my blog, status.. hehe
check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment