Blogger Backgrounds

6.13.2011

good and bad

Posted by rachel at 13.6.11
some good news and bad news recently...

erm, start from the bad one
first- many of my friend break up with their love (好像和我没有直接关系厚...)
second- i didn't get the offer from usm... and i'm not going to appeal... since then chance of success is 0.0000000% (so bye usm...)
third- my dear is gonna to leave me soon (go for ipg..) but this is good for him =)
fourth- i still cannot reverse and park my car very well (that's too bad =s)
fifth- this long holiday really too boring...

let's check out the good one
first- my friend, olivia won the miss earth sabah competition!
second- many of my friends get the offer of usm...
third- then i got higher chance to hav a place at upu =)
fourth- soon, my bro gonna hav his vacation at west malaysia, so i hav my streamyx line back =)
ohya, one more thing, my friends-- ten buddies, gonna come back soon... hehe

好微不足道的post哦....
无聊



Just from rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment