Blogger Backgrounds

1.22.2010

tag again

Posted by rachel at 22.1.10
1. i've come to realise that, my last ex
-is my 1st bf

2. i've come to realise that, when i talk
-will add many action on it

3. i've come to realise that, i love
-my family, friends n my bf

4. i've come to realise that, my friends
-all are abnormal

5. i've come to realise that, i've lost
-many things

6. i've come to realise that, i hate
-being alone

7. i've come to realise that, marriage
-once in a lifetime

8. i've come to realise that, somewhere, someone is thinking
-of me... (sure)

9. i've come to realise that, i'll always
-smile

10. i've come to realise that, the last time i truly cried was
-erm... one month ago... (my bf make it)

11. i've come to realise that, my cell phone is
-one year with me le..

12. i've come to realise that, when i wake up in the morning
-i'm home alone!

13. i've come to realise that, before i go to sleep at night
-i will pray n say goodnite to my friends

14. i've come to realise that, right now im thinking about
-the question "i've come to realise that"

15. i've come to realise that, i get on MySpace
-expire ady

16. i've come to realise that, today
-is boring as usual

17. i've come to realise that, tonight i will
-chat with my sis for whole nite

18. i've come to realise that, school is
-fun n joy

19. i've come to realise that, tomorrow i will
-repeat the same procedures for whole day

20. i've come to realise that, if i had never entered the world
-who am i?

21. i've come to realise that, i like
-peace

22. i've come to realise that, without my family
-i'm nothing

23. i've come to realise that, true love
-really hard to find...

24. i've come to realise that,
-i'm happy of wad i hav now

25. i've come to realise that, im going to tag
-tag? those who watching this post lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment